Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am so late...

I am so behind on the blogging.  No wonder..I've caught knittingmachineotosis!  It is a very serious condition...  I was perfectly happy with my knitting machines until I met someone that had a newer Juki.  It is so beautiful...  I like to just look at it.  Then, I won a Studio 303 and what an amazing machine that is!  Oh! Did I mention the Juki 2400 Hi-Memory came with a ribber?  That's to die for!  And, the Studio...  That works so quietly and smoothly...  did I mention it's an amazing machine?  Of course, I thought it was about time to add a ribber to my Brother KH230 Chunky knitter.  Ribbers are very nice and save a lot of work.  As I was searching out the ribber someone contacted me about a Studio 360, with a ribber, of course.  I bought it...  yep, I did.  Then I found the ribber for my Brother.  Yep, I have it... knittingmachineotosis.  If I die..I will go happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment