Monday, June 14, 2010

My Introduction

How do you introduce yourself to someone you cannot see? I'm not sure but here I am to attempt it....

My nickname is Sunny and largely because that speaks of my disposition. I live in Shepherd, Michigan and I am a wife, a mother, grandmother, aunt, sister, and friend. The Bible says, "If you boast of anything, then boast in Christ", so I will boast that I am a Christian.

I've never blogged before so I'm not sure what expected of me or if anyone will see this at all; but I aim to do this.

Beyond being a Christian I am also a hobbyist. I knit mostly, machine and by hand. I also like to make wood cut-outs on a scroll saw and paint them. I used to sell most of what I made but lately I only create for myself.

I am married to a fine man and have been for 43 years. We have 4 adult children of our own and several foster children. We raise Chihuahua's and they are fun.

Well, it's time to slide out of here and do something of importance; like clean the diningroom table off.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment